WINNEBAGO COUNTY (WTVO) — David Baldwin appeared in court, he faces two counts of murder.
A Winnebago County Judge set bond for Baldwin at $5 million.
Last Thursday, Scott Rocen, was found dead inside a 7th Street home in Pecatonica. He had been stabbed several times.
After his murder trial, he will be transferred to Wisconsin to face unrelated charges.
He’s due back in court October 23rd.
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
- Chicago Bears give $4,000 to Harlem’s athletic program