MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — The Drug Enforcement Administration says 30-year-old Enricki Gomez, of Rockford, was intending to sell cocaine in Wisconsin
According to court documents, Gomez was said to have been caught in possession of 500 grams of cocaine on October 7th, during an investigation by the DEA.
He was indicted by a Grand Jury with Possession with Intent to Distribute. If convicted, Gomez faces up to 40 years in federal prison.
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum