MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — The Drug Enforcement Administration says 30-year-old Enricki Gomez, of Rockford, was intending to sell cocaine in Wisconsin
According to court documents, Gomez was said to have been caught in possession of 500 grams of cocaine on October 7th, during an investigation by the DEA.
He was indicted by a Grand Jury with Possession with Intent to Distribute. If convicted, Gomez faces up to 40 years in federal prison.
- Harlem in 3rd place after day 1 of State Tournament
- Jefferson cruises past Auburn Friday night
- Boylan defeats Guilford, clinches NIC-10 championship outright
- East dominates Freeport in final home game
- Hononegah bounces back in win over Belvidere