DeKALB, Ill. (WTVO) ─ Firefighters are battling a large fire at a DeKalb business.
Fire crews were called to the Standard Roofing Company, 1100 South 7th Street, around 7 p.m. Friday night.
Heavy smoke could be seen coming from the structure.
No one was in the building at the time.
Crews from several area departments are on scene.
No word on what caused the fire.
- See the United Center floor fill up with non-perishable food for the COVID-19 response
- Coronavirus Illinois: Large summer events may be canceled to stop spread of COVID-19, Pritzker says
- Lowe’s will close stores Easter Sunday to give employees ‘much-deserved day off’
- Disney shares Dole Whip, other recipes while parks closed
- Family of Chicago 911 call center employee mourning after he died from COVID-19