OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — Disabled residents in Ogle County could be allowed to vote by mail.
The County Clerk says people need to ask for an application to cast their ballot through the mail.
According to Ogle County officials, people with disabilities could vote without a signature from a physician.
The last day to register or change your address is February 18th.
For more information, click here.
- Crash, possible shooting at N. Church and Whitman in Rockford, police say
- Social media not as toxic as we think: Most posts ‘support’ causes rather than ‘oppose’ them, study finds
- Pfizer and Moderna to expand vaccine trials in children ages 5-11 at FDA request, report says
- COVID-19 vaccination required for health care workers, VA mandates
- Rockford man found guilty of sexually abusing child for months