DIXON, Ill. (WTVO) — Dixon Police have arrested Justin Altherr, 32, on two counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child.
According to police, the investigation began in December 2020.
Investigators were able to take Altherr into custody in the 200 block of South Hennepin Avenue on Friday without incident.
He is being held at the Lee County Jail on a $500,000 bond.
- Staff finds meth in motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Rockford crews on scene of house fire on Price Street
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops