ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–Don Carter Lanes is postponing the vigil for Tuesday night in preparation of the winter storm expected later in the day. A new date hasn’t been decided yet.
A press conference is still happening at 2 p.m., which will announce the details of the Miracle Mile Care Fund, which is supporting the victims and their families.
Don Carter Lanes also has an active gofundme account supporting the victims’ families.
- Tinder will soon let people do background checks on their dates
- Rockford WWII veteran honored with parade for 100th birthday
- El Paso dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- US-51 shut down south of Janesville after head-on collision