WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — For the fifth year residents can help make a hospitalized child’s Christmas a little brighter.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office has kicked off it’s annual teddy bear drive.
Starting Monday, anyone can donate new, wrapped teddy bears.
The department hopes to deliver 1,200 teddy bears on Christmas morning.
There are two drop off locations:
– Criminal Justice Center, located at 650 W State St in Rockford.
– Zavius Jewelers, located at 2636 McFarland Road in Rockford.
Eyewitness News is a proud sponsor of the effort.
- Temperatures take a little dip heading into the weekend
- Winnebago County Sheriff welcomes first-ever female Deputy Chief
- Machesney Park flag ceremony honors family of US Army pilot killed in Black Hawk crash
- Oregon students return to class after 2 week shutdown
- Beloit College pushes back start date for Spring semester