BOONE COUNTY— The Boone County Health Department is hosting drive-thru flu vaccine clinics for Boone County residents age 6 months and older.
Parents or legal guardians must be with children under 18 years of age. No appointment needed. Please bring your insurance card with you and remember to wear your face coverings.
Drive-thru clinics are located at 1204 Logan Ave. Belvidere from 10am – 2pm during the following dates:
- Tuesday – Thursday, October 20, 21, 22
- Tuesday – Thursday, October 27, 28, 29
- Wednesday & Thursday, November 4, 5
- Tuesday, November 10
- Thursday, November 12
- Wednesday, November 18
“Vaccinating against the flu is more important than ever as we prepare for flu and COVID-19 to be circulating this fall and winter” said Amanda Mehl, Public Health Administrator.
- Rockford police investigate overnight shooting
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night