BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 33-year-old Efren Gerardo was sentenced to 16 years in prison for Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a juvenile.
On June 16th, 2019, a 12-year-old victim reported to a family member than Gerardo had sexual intercourse with her, according to police.
Gerardo was arrested on June 21st.
Gerardo pleaded guilty on February 7th, 2020. In addition to his sentence, he must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Karnisovas is reportedly the front-runner in Bulls’ search for new lead executive
- How coronavirus spread through a birthday and a funeral in Chicago
- Stateline residents adapt to reliance on technology during COVID-19 reality
- Michigan babysitter arrested for murder in toddler’s death
- 9 new COVID-19 cases in Winnebago County for Wednesday, no additional deaths