DIXON, Ill. (AP) – Energizer Holdings is closing Spectrum Holdings in Dixon, laying off 125 employees, SaukValley.com reported.
Layoffs will begin in May at the Rayovac packaging and distribution center in Dixon, at 200 E. Corporate Drive, according to a notice filed with the state.
The center has been open since 2003 and ships about 11 million cases of batteries each year.
In 2018, Spectrum Brands Holdings made a deal to sell its batteries and appliance division to Energizer, SaukValley.com reported.
- Cherry Valley bans residents from watering lawns, citing water shortage
- Impacted by Chemtool fire? Here are some available resources
- Winnebago County officials declare disaster emergency following Chemtool fire
- Chick-fil-A worker shares video of restaurant’s ‘secret’ conveyor-belt system: ‘Bet you didn’t know’
- Ohio city to pay residents $100 to get COVID-19 vaccine