ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Election Day is your last chance of the season to take part in a local summer and fall favorite.
Tuesday is the final ‘Food Truck Tuesday’ of the year at Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens. From 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., vendors will be spread out over the conservatory grounds.
2020 marked the second year for the gatherings. About a dozen trucks took part.
This year did get off to a late start, due to the coronavirus pandemic. It eventually opened with social distancing plans in place.
- May mortgage outlook: What to expect from rates in the days ahead
- 7 adults dead after birthday party shooting in Colorado
- 12-year-old boy dies days after being attacked at school, family says
- DeKalb officials investigate ‘incendiary’ apartment fire
- Smiling rescue dog stealing thousands of hearts online