ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Some nurses at SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford got a pick me up from first responders.
Fire Department Coffee, which is based out of the Forest City, dropped off 7,200 coffee pods at the hospital yesterday.
Fire Department Coffee is run by firefighters who are also working on the front lines during the crisis.
- Karnisovas is reportedly the front-runner in Bulls’ search for new lead executive
- How coronavirus spread through a birthday and a funeral in Chicago
- Stateline residents adapt to reliance on technology during COVID-19 reality
- Michigan babysitter arrested for murder in toddler’s death
- 9 new COVID-19 cases in Winnebago County for Wednesday, no additional deaths