ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Some nurses at SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford got a pick me up from first responders.
Fire Department Coffee, which is based out of the Forest City, dropped off 7,200 coffee pods at the hospital yesterday.
Fire Department Coffee is run by firefighters who are also working on the front lines during the crisis.
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Southern California lake
- As other states’ COVID-19 cases spike health experts say Illinois’ future is in your hands