ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Firefighters were called to combat a garage fire in the 5000 block of Highcrest Road on Monday morning.
Cherry Valley Fire authorities say no one was home at the time of the fire, around 9 a.m. A family dog was saved.
The garage is considered a total loss. The Illinois State Fire Marshall has been called in to help determine the cause.
- Mild Weekend, Cool Week, Dry All Around
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ even more important in times of COVID-19
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Local store creates custom candle for Rockford City Market, will donate proceeds
- Rockford ‘Stroll on State’ starts with a bang