ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Firefighters were called to combat a garage fire in the 5000 block of Highcrest Road on Monday morning.
Cherry Valley Fire authorities say no one was home at the time of the fire, around 9 a.m. A family dog was saved.
The garage is considered a total loss. The Illinois State Fire Marshall has been called in to help determine the cause.
- Boylan Girls edge Rockford Co-Op in NIC-10 Golf
- Hazy skies Sunday afternoon
- Poplar Grove girl receives surprise of a lifetime thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Dozens ‘Back the Blue’ at Loves Park rally
- Rockford women’s group honors Ruth Bader Ginsburg