(WTVO) — Illinois Department of Public Health officials announced the first confirmed case of COVID-19 in Stephenson County. Officials say that a teenager in Stephenson County tested positive.
There are now 30 total counties in the state with the virus. Jo Daviess, Livingston, and Rock Island Counties were also among the new locations of cases announced on Sunday. A resident in their 70’s tested positive in Jo Daviess County.
The State of Illinois’s interactive map shows all cases in the state.
There was also one additional case in Winnebago County, bringing the total to 5.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams