ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Five Forks Market is making its parking lot into a movie theater this Saturday, with a screening of “The Blues Brothers.”
Five Forks, located at 6565 Lexus Dr, says it will have a special menu of snacks available during the movie, but customers must bring their own chairs. The movie will be shown on the side of a truck in the parking lot, starting around 8 p.m.
“The Blues Brothers” is a 1980 Chicago-set comedy starring Saturday Night Live alumni John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd as “Joliet” Jake and Elwood Blues, a pair of paroled convicts who set out on “a mission from God” to raise money to save the Catholic orphanage in which they were raised.
- ISP investigate a stolen Belvidere Police squad car crash
- Dosunmu’s return powers No. 4 Illinois over No. 7 Ohio State
- E-Rabs overcome 12-point halftime deficit, beat Jefferson to tie for Division ‘B’ lead
- Boylan tops Harlem, Titans inch closer to top seed in Division ‘A’
- IDPH announces 2,565 new COVID-19 cases, 50 deaths