WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Four people are taken to the hospital after a head on crash in Winnebago County.
It happened around 4:15 p.m. on North Main, between Latham and Gleasman.
The victims were taken to local hospitals. Investigators say all have non-life threatening injuries.
Police said a bystander helped some of the victims before first responders arrived.
One of the cars had heavy front end damage caused by a fire.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others