ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Toronto Raptor Fred VanVleet has made his own ASMR video!
ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and is a “relaxing, sedative sensation that begins on the scalp and moves down the body. Also known as ‘brain massage,’ it’s triggered by placid sights and sounds such as whispers, accents, and crackles.”
YouTubers are creating millions of ASMR videos, resulting in about 5.2 million at present.
In VanVleet’s video, he’s seen (and heard, whispering) a pitch for Noma Voice Command Smart Lights, which are voice-activated Christmas lights sold at Canadian Tire, a large Canadian department store chain.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’