FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — 29-year-old Geovanni Greco was arrested Tuesday after police say he sent his ex-girlfriend harassing messages, and threatened to kill her.
According to Freeport Police, officers met with the 30-year-old victim in the 800 block of W. Pleasant Street.
The victim alleged that Greco sent her threatening messages through Facebook Messenger and texts threatening to kill her or a family member.
Police arrested Greco in the 800 block of West Galena.
Greco, who was previously convicted of harassing the victim, was charged with two counts of Harassment through Electronic Communications.
He was taken to the Stephenson County Jail.
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Giolito’s gem leads White Sox to wild card win
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate