FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police say they arrested 40-year-old Tommie Jerome Willie Prater for cocaine possession on Friday morning.
Police say they stopped Prater as he was walking in the area of Park Boulevard and Galena Avenue at 4 a.m.
Officers say Prater was in possession of a knotted plastic bag containing 1.5 grams of cocaine.
He was taken to the Stephenson County Jail and booked on the charge of Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance.
He is being held on a $5,000 bond.
- Welcome to Good Day Stateline 10/18/2020
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Some Rockford Mass Transit drivers say buses need more safety measures