FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — 20-year-old Adrian Rucker has been charged with illegally selling marijuana out of a home in the 200 block of E. Pleasant Street.
Freeport Police say officers, along with the State Line Area Narcotics Team, conducted a search warrant investigation of the home around 1:55 p.m. on Friday, January 10th.
Police say they found 73.8 grams of marijuana.
Rucker was charged with Unlawful Possession with Intent to Deliver Cannabis 30gm to 500gm, which is a felony.
He is being held at the Stephenson County Jail.
- Protestors, police clash again at Rockford City Market
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Rockford
- One person shot at Rockford bar
- Winnebago Co. school administrators address back to school plans
- Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’