FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police arrested 31-year-old Nicholas Brooks on Friday for allegedly stealing a 43″ TV from Walmart.
Police say Brooks stole the TV on December 2nd.
He was already in custody Stephenson County Jail when he was charged with Retail Theft.
The charge was enhanced to felony because Brooks has a prior conviction for retail theft in LaSalle County.
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth