FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police arrested 31-year-old Nicholas Brooks on Friday for allegedly stealing a 43″ TV from Walmart.
Police say Brooks stole the TV on December 2nd.
He was already in custody Stephenson County Jail when he was charged with Retail Theft.
The charge was enhanced to felony because Brooks has a prior conviction for retail theft in LaSalle County.
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning