FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — 66-year-old Danny Parker was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery Tuesday night after an argument with his ex-girlfriend.
According to Freeport Police, officers were called to a residence in the unit block of N. Van Buren Avenue around 10:27 p.m.
Parker is alleged to have gotten into an argument with a 65-year-old woman and grabbed her by the chest in an attempt to lift her off a couch. Police say the woman sustained numerous scratches to her chest and torso, and told officers she experienced pain in her chest area.
The victim did not require medical attention, police said.
Parker was arrested and charged with felony Domestic Battery, since he had already been convicted of the same charge in 2018.
- Wisconsin man arrested after fatal car crash in Milton
- Vehicle crash on intersection of Alpine and State; traffic lights out
- Illinois State Trooper charged in connection with alleged scheme to sell stolen military equipment
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Dakota High School moves to remote learning for two weeks after student tests positive for COVID-19