FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police say 32-year-old Quinn Robinson was arrested Thursday after a K9 found drugs inside his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Around 7:50 p.m., police say a vehicle was stopped at Cherry Avenue and Clark Street for a turn signal violation.
Police say they found 126 pills of MDMA (Ecstasy) in the glove compartment, and a bag containing 4.5 grams of MDMA powder.
Robinson, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was taken into custody and charged with Unlawful Possession with Intent to Deliver MDMA.
He is being held in the Stephenson County Jail.
- You’ll Want To Check Out The New Discovery Town At The Discovery Center Museum
- Choice Furniture to shut down at CherryVale Mall
- An Evening Of Hope Telethon For The Rockford Rescue Mission Is Right Here On WTVO
- Gorgeous Rentals Ready For You At Siena Crossings
- Inspiration, The GDS House Quartet, Has A Fun Valentine Idea For You