FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police say 32-year-old Quinn Robinson was arrested Thursday after a K9 found drugs inside his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Around 7:50 p.m., police say a vehicle was stopped at Cherry Avenue and Clark Street for a turn signal violation.
Police say they found 126 pills of MDMA (Ecstasy) in the glove compartment, and a bag containing 4.5 grams of MDMA powder.
Robinson, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was taken into custody and charged with Unlawful Possession with Intent to Deliver MDMA.
He is being held in the Stephenson County Jail.
- 20-year-old male transported to hospital after being shot Tuesday night
- Locally Dense Fog Developing Tuesday Evening
- Midweek Warm-Up Comes with Heavy Rainfall
- Local students are able to see if they have what it takes to protect and serve
- Belvidere has a piece of community history back in town