FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Daniel Reed has been accused of sexually assaulting a minor under the age of 13.
Freeport Police say officers took Reed into custody at his home in the 500 block of S. Chicago Avenue, where the abuse was reported to have occurred.
He was arrested at 5 p.m. on Monday.
Police say the assault occurred on December 14th, 2019.
Reed is charged with Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child and Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth