FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — 53-year-old Henry Euler was arrested Friday morning after police said he seriously injured a family member in a domestic violence attack.
Freeport Police said they were called to the 1000 block of Canyon Drive at 5:49 p.m. Tuesday night.
There, they found two victims in the home, a 54-year-old woman and a 70-year-old man.
Police say Euler shoved the woman into a cabinet, causing a nasal fracture, a fractured mandible, several lacerations to her forehead and nose, and knocked out a tooth. The male victim reported being shoved into a countertop and suffered back pain, but refused medical attention.
At approximately 12:30 a.m. on Friday, October 25th, police say they found Euler hiding in a garage in a home on the same block of Canyon Drive, but did not specify if it was the same home where the attack occurred.
He was taken to the Stephenson County Jail and charged with Aggravated Domestic Battery and Domestic Battery.
He is being held on a $50,000 bond.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass