FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — 53-year-old Henry Euler was arrested Friday morning after police said he seriously injured a family member in a domestic violence attack.
Freeport Police said they were called to the 1000 block of Canyon Drive at 5:49 p.m. Tuesday night.
There, they found two victims in the home, a 54-year-old woman and a 70-year-old man.
Police say Euler shoved the woman into a cabinet, causing a nasal fracture, a fractured mandible, several lacerations to her forehead and nose, and knocked out a tooth. The male victim reported being shoved into a countertop and suffered back pain, but refused medical attention.
At approximately 12:30 a.m. on Friday, October 25th, police say they found Euler hiding in a garage in a home on the same block of Canyon Drive, but did not specify if it was the same home where the attack occurred.
He was taken to the Stephenson County Jail and charged with Aggravated Domestic Battery and Domestic Battery.
He is being held on a $50,000 bond.
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Local leaders stress importance of creating Citizens Oversight Board
- RAVE board approves improvements for Coronado Peforming Arts and BMO Harris Bank centers
- Rockford City Council passes drive-in movie nights at former Magna parking lot
- Rockford police announce arrests after robberies, several shootings over the weekend