FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police are investigating a shooting that happened Thursday night.
Officers were called to the area of South Blackhawk Avenue and West Garfield Street.
Investigators say they found multiple empty cartridge casings in the area.
Suspects have not been identified.
No one was hurt and property wasn’t damaged either.
Police ask if anyone has more information on the shooting to call them or Stateline Area Crimestoppers.
- Protestors, police clash again at Rockford City Market
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Rockford
- One person shot at Rockford bar
- Winnebago Co. school administrators address back to school plans
- Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’