FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police are investigating a shooting that happened Thursday night.
Officers were called to the area of South Blackhawk Avenue and West Garfield Street.
Investigators say they found multiple empty cartridge casings in the area.
Suspects have not been identified.
No one was hurt and property wasn’t damaged either.
Police ask if anyone has more information on the shooting to call them or Stateline Area Crimestoppers.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor