FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police are investigating a shooting that happened Thursday night.
Officers were called to the area of South Blackhawk Avenue and West Garfield Street.
Investigators say they found multiple empty cartridge casings in the area.
Suspects have not been identified.
No one was hurt and property wasn’t damaged either.
Police ask if anyone has more information on the shooting to call them or Stateline Area Crimestoppers.
- LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds daily Illinois coronavirus briefing for Friday, December 4th
- LIVE: Biden to address November jobs report
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Second arrest made in car-to-car shooting incident, assault-style rifle recovered