FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Freeport Police are investigating a shooting that happened Thursday night.
Officers were called to the area of South Blackhawk Avenue and West Garfield Street.
Investigators say they found multiple empty cartridge casings in the area.
Suspects have not been identified.
No one was hurt and property wasn’t damaged either.
Police ask if anyone has more information on the shooting to call them or Stateline Area Crimestoppers.
- Local entrepreneurs get a chance to show off their ideas during Startup Weekend
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say