FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — The Freeport Police needs the public’s help in identifying a man accused of stealing from a gas station.
Investigators say this happened Thursday at the Circle K near West Galena and North West Avenues.
Officers ask if you know who the man is to contact the Freeport Police or Stateline Area Crime Stoppers.
- Scattered showers continue into Wednesday
- 9 charged after McCloskey confrontation won’t be prosecuted
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Local expert, undecided voters weigh in on impact of first presidential debate