FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — The Freeport Police needs the public’s help in identifying a man accused of stealing from a gas station.
Investigators say this happened Thursday at the Circle K near West Galena and North West Avenues.
Officers ask if you know who the man is to contact the Freeport Police or Stateline Area Crime Stoppers.
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter was previously owned by the State of Illinois
- ‘Number 24 will never again be worn by a Dallas Maverick,’ owner Mark Cuban says after Kobe Bryant’s death
- Democrats demand Bolton testify at Trump’s impeachment trial
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers
- College baseball coach, daughter, and wife among 9 Killed in California helicopter crash