ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Dozens of hungry residents tried out tasty dishes at the first Friday Food Truck Frenzy in Freeport.
The food trucks set up in a parking lot across from the Stewart Center, at 50 W Douglas Street.
Hot dogs and tacos were just a few of the items on the menu. Masks were required by both vendors and guests.
“I’ve been trying to do work at home but it’s not very fair I just thought I’d swing down and grab something,” said resident Daniel Hoffman.
The next Friday Food Truck Frenzy event is scheduled for October 4th.
- ‘Glory Days’: 2010 State Champion Lena-Winslow Panthers
- Get To Know Guilford’s Ashlee Smolenski
- Rockford Police investigate after suspect robs Dollar Tree
- Rockford City Market wraps up 2020 season
- Six hospitalized in two Boone County crashes on Friday