CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who was convicted of corruption and recently freed after serving 8 years by President Trump, is set to host his own podcast.
“The Lightning Rod” will debut May 20th, and is produced by WLS radio, for whom Blagojevich formerly hosted a show from 2009-11 while awaiting trial.
WLS’ vice president of marketing, Marv Nyren, said, “Blagojevich is a polarizing political figure who served his time and now he’s serving up the truth, only on WLS-AM. It will be messy, it will be raw and it will be Rod as you have never heard him before.”
Blagojevich said, “After a long exile, I made it home. It’s a brand new day. I’m finally free and fired up to speak my mind, provide insights from the inside, and share what I’ve learned from the school of hard knocks.”
- Gweneth Paltrow’s vagina-scented candle reportedly explodes in woman’s home
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system
- Illinois collects $62M in cannabis revenue for neighborhoods
- 24-pound cat looking for an adoptive family, workout partner
- IDPH: Indoor dining allowed in Illinois Region 1