BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — A fundraiser dinner Boone County is helping to support community service projects here in the Stateline.
Flora Grange 1762 held their annual Fall Roast Beef Dinner Sunday morning in Belvidere.
The Grange is a National Organization devoted to supporting families in local agriculture communities.
Organizers say this dinner is their way of working with the local farmers who are part of their branches.
“We encourage fellowship, and also wherever they sit they can meet their neighbor or somebody down the road and have a discussion or whatever they want,” said Flora Grange’s Chairman of Community Service , Laurel Ratcliffe.
This event was Flora Grange’s 55th Annual Dinner fundraiser.
- Bustos, King in contest to represent Illinois’ 17th District in U.S. Congress
- After delays, Woman’s Suffrage monument unveiled at Rockford YMCA
- Rockford School Board member resigns
- Illinois restaurant owners join forces to challenge Pritzker’s shutdown order
- Rockford schools issue option for families to switch to remote or in-person learning