LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Residents will soon be able to enjoy some of their favorite food trucks all in one place starting May 13th.
On Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m., five food truck vendors will set up at Rivets Stadium, at 4503 Interstate Blvd.
Organizers say the trucks will be set up to accommodate drive-through service. Menus will be provided as drivers arrive.
Participating vendors include The Olive Branch, Veebo’s, The Churro truck, and Wok n’ Roll.
A fifth truck will be announced soon.
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Rockford Police Department swears in 11 new recruits
- Belvidere school administrators receive top honors
- Police arrest alleged Rockford drug dealer
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill