GURNEE, Ill. (WTVO) — Six Flags Great America is celebrating active military, veterans and Department of Defense employees with free admission on the weekend of November 9-10, 2019.
A valid proof of service is required to receive the complimentary passes, which also comes with the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for friends and family.
“Having the Great Lakes Naval Station in our backyard, it’s a natural fit for the park to honor the nation’s service members, veterans and their families,” said Six Flags Great America Park President Hank Salemi. “We are proud to show our appreciation and help create lasting family memories for those who give so much.”
Great America will also host the 5th annual Legions of Craft Beer Fest on Saturday, November 9th, offering over 35 beer and wine vendors.
- Rock House Kids will soon be able to welcome more children through their doors
- East E-Rabs hold off Belvidere in NIC-10 opener
- Disney has ‘room to build another Disneyland’ in California city, chairman says
- American diplomat Henry Kissinger dies at 100
- Man arrested after protesters try to confront Transportation Secretary Buttigieg at Michigan event