BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Grinch was foiled in his attempt to steal Christmas joy by intrepid officers with the Belvidere Police Department on Thursday.
The police department boasted of the capture on Facebook, with photos showing the Grinch being transported in the back of a squad car, being fingerprinted at the jail, and ultimately, taking a mug shot.
Unfortunately, police say, the Grinch was able to bond out and is currently at large.
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning