BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Grinch was foiled in his attempt to steal Christmas joy by intrepid officers with the Belvidere Police Department on Thursday.
The police department boasted of the capture on Facebook, with photos showing the Grinch being transported in the back of a squad car, being fingerprinted at the jail, and ultimately, taking a mug shot.
Unfortunately, police say, the Grinch was able to bond out and is currently at large.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’