ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Less than a year after it opened, Harold’s Chicken Shack has closed and a new pizza restaurant will be opening in its place.
Harold’s Chicken Shack opened in May at 109 N. Showplace Drive, across from the AMC Showplace 16 movie theater.
The first Harold’s opened in Chicago in 1950.
La Piazza, a pizza parlor, is set to move into the location.
- Nine lawyers allied with Trump ordered to pay $175K in sanctions over sham election lawsuit
- Veteran who survived WWII and COVID-19 honored on his 105th birthday
- 65M women could lose abortion rights in Supreme Court case
- Grizzlies throttle Thunder by NBA-record 73-point margin
- Latte lover on your list? Check out these top coffee gift sets