ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Less than a year after it opened, Harold’s Chicken Shack has closed and a new pizza restaurant will be opening in its place.
Harold’s Chicken Shack opened in May at 109 N. Showplace Drive, across from the AMC Showplace 16 movie theater.
The first Harold’s opened in Chicago in 1950.
La Piazza, a pizza parlor, is set to move into the location.
- Paroled killer arrested for failure to register with Freeport Police
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter was previously owned by the State of Illinois
- ‘Number 24 will never again be worn by a Dallas Maverick,’ owner Mark Cuban says after Kobe Bryant’s death
- Democrats demand Bolton testify at Trump’s impeachment trial
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers