ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Less than a year after it opened, Harold’s Chicken Shack has closed and a new pizza restaurant will be opening in its place.
Harold’s Chicken Shack opened in May at 109 N. Showplace Drive, across from the AMC Showplace 16 movie theater.
The first Harold’s opened in Chicago in 1950.
La Piazza, a pizza parlor, is set to move into the location.
- SF Board of Supervisors votes against allowing police to use killer robots
- Mom wants ‘everybody extradited’ after daughter’s death in Cabo
- White House calls it ‘mistake’ to repeal troop vaccine mandate, won’t say if Biden would veto defense bill
- Man, suspected in Wisconsin Culvers robberies, now wanted for armed robbery at Best Buy
- GM, Ford to install thousands of public EV chargers nationwide