ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Less than a year after it opened, Harold’s Chicken Shack has closed and a new pizza restaurant will be opening in its place.
Harold’s Chicken Shack opened in May at 109 N. Showplace Drive, across from the AMC Showplace 16 movie theater.
The first Harold’s opened in Chicago in 1950.
La Piazza, a pizza parlor, is set to move into the location.
- Here’s why Michigan orchards are leaving apples on trees
- Low visibilities as quick heavy bursts of snow continue to fall
- DeSantis seeks to regain lost ground in high-stakes Alabama debate
- Trump defense points to bankers as proof business dealings had ‘no victim’
- Slushy accumulations of snow again Saturday night