DURAND, Ill. (WTVO) — A member of Hoo Haven, Durand’s animal sanctuary, helped rescue a coyote which got tangled in a truck bumper on Sunday.
According to a Facebook post, the Whiteside County Sheriff’s Department contacted Donald Czyzyk, a Hoo Haven Board Member, after hitting the coyote.
Czyzyk took about 10 minutes to get the coyote unstuck from the car.
Hoo Haven says the animal is alert but heavily guarded during its recovery.
Hoo Haven is located at 10823 Cleveland Road in Durand.
- Gorgeous Rentals Ready For You At Siena Crossings
- Inspiration, The GDS House Quartet, Has A Fun Valentine Idea For You
- Welcome To Good Day Stateline 01/26/20
- Paroled killer arrested for failure to register with Freeport Police
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter was previously owned by the State of Illinois