House catches fire from nearby fire pit

Local News

ROSCOE, Ill. (WTVO) — A home catches fire after embers from a fire pit get blown onto the house.

Harlem Roscoe Fire Protection District responded to the house on Second Street.

Officials said no one was injured.


For more local news, download the MyStateline app (iOS) or (Android).

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram!

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Trending Stories