MILTON, Wis. (WTVO) — The Rock County Medical Examiner 30-year-old Brandon Clift was killed Sunday after he was run over by a bulldozer while doing excavation work.
Rock County Sheriff’s Deputies were called to the 8200 block of North Bowers Road in Milton Township around 5:31 p.m.
Police say Clift had been operating the bulldozer for excavation work at the property, and was believed to be working alone. Somehow, the victim was crushed beneath the machine.
The Rock County Sheriff says the investigation is ongoing, but at this time it is believed to be a tragic accident.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80