MILTON, Wis. (WTVO) — The Rock County Medical Examiner 30-year-old Brandon Clift was killed Sunday after he was run over by a bulldozer while doing excavation work.
Rock County Sheriff’s Deputies were called to the 8200 block of North Bowers Road in Milton Township around 5:31 p.m.
Police say Clift had been operating the bulldozer for excavation work at the property, and was believed to be working alone. Somehow, the victim was crushed beneath the machine.
The Rock County Sheriff says the investigation is ongoing, but at this time it is believed to be a tragic accident.
- Rockford area tournament basketball results for Monday, February 24
- Eastland Cougars roar at the Streamwood Super-Sectional, headed back to State
- Winter Storm Watch Canceled for Remainder of the Stateline
- Blackhawks part with goaltender Lehner in three-team deal
- Winnebago County in need of election judges