WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois Department of Transportation says temporary stop signals are being used at US 251 and Baxter Road, which is being used as an alternate route for construction on I-39.
IDOT says there has been an increase in traffic in the area, and are looking into whether the signals will be made permanent.
Work on I-39 is expected to last into October.
- 1st human trial of COVID-19 antibody treatment begins
- Democratic governors reject Trump’s call to send in military
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support