SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 2,092 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 53 additional deaths.
- Champaign County: 1 female 30s, 1 female 50s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Clark County: 1 male 70s
- Cook County: 2 females 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 male 50s, 2 females 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s, 2 males 90s
- Edwards County: 1 male 40s
- Franklin County: 1 female 60s
- Gallatin County: 1 female 80s
- Jefferson County: 1 female 60s
- Johnson County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 40s, 3 males 70s
- LaSalle County: 1 male 90s
- Macon County: 1 female 60s
- Madison County: 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s
- McLean County: 1 male 90s
- Monroe County: 2 males 70s
- Peoria County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 40s
- Saline County: 1 male 60s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- Stephenson County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- Tazewell County: 1 male 90s
- Vermilion County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s
- Wayne County: 1 female 90s
- Will County: 1 female 90s
- Williamson County: 1 female 90s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,160,523 cases, including 19,926 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 84,990 specimens for a total of 17,106,909. As of last night, 1,892 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 425 patients were in the ICU and 202 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from February 6–12, 2021 is 2.9%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from February 6–12, 2021 is 3.6%.
A total of doses of 2,125,375 vaccine have been delivered to providers in Illinois, including Chicago. In addition, approximately 445,200 doses total have been allocated to the federal government’s Pharmacy Partnership Program for long-term care facilities. This brings the total Illinois doses to 2,570,575. A total of 1,724,187 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight, including 238,075 for long-term care facilities. The 7-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 61,384 doses, the highest 7-day average to date. Yesterday, 79,704 doses were administered.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.