ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois Gaming Board has ordered the suspension of all video gaming establishments, effective 9 p.m. on Monday, March 16th through March 30th.
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Wisconsin restaurant takes prices off menu letting customers pay for what they can during coronavirus crisis
- 39-year-old Florida deputy dies from coronavirus, sheriff urges public to heed distancing orders
- Singer Pink and her 3-year-old son test positive for COVID-19
- A student from Kentucky makes masks for the hearing impaired community