DIXON, Ill. (WTVO) — State Rep. Tom Demmer (R-Dixon) is offering residents of the Illinois’ 90th District free general admission passes to Chicagoland’s museums and zoos, on a first come, first serve basis.
Each “Constituent Education Resource Card” will allow entry for up to four people to the following attractions in 2020:
• Adler Planetarium
• The Art Institute of Chicago
• Brookfield Zoo
• Chicago Botanic Garden
• Chicago Children’s Museum
• Chicago History Museum
• Dusable Museum of African American History
• The Field Museum
• Lincoln Park Zoo
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Museum of Science and Industry
• National Museum of Mexican Art
• National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture
• Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
• John G. Shedd Aquarium
The cards are available for a limited time, and must be reserved by calling Rep. Demmer’s office at (815) 561-3690 or via email at email@example.com.
Upon reserving the pass, constituents must pick it up at Demmer’s office at 105 E. First Street, Suite 110 in Dixon.
- Coronaviruses explained: what you need to know
- UPS training thousands of drivers to spot, report human trafficking
- Woman shoots 3 Illinois State Troopers, killing 1, before turning gun on herself
- New case of coronavirus confirmed in California
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election