SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — State lawmakers have passed a bill that would ban the sale of flavored e-cigarettes.
The bill passed out of a Senate subcommittee yesterday, and still needs to make it through the full Senate, House before approval by Gov. J.B. Pritzker.
Supporters of the bill say it would help to prevent children from vaping.
Vape shop owners have strongly opposed the bill, saying it would effectively kill their business by taking most of their products off the shelves.
- Wisconsin closes 40 state parks, recreational areas
- Husband of woman who invited teen to Thanksgiving after accidental text dies of COVID-19
- ‘Full House’ cast recreates opening as ‘Full Quarantine’
- LISTEN: 31 people virtually sing ‘It is Well with My Soul’
- Record 16.6 million have sought US jobless aid since virus