SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity has released new guidelines which say haunted houses should be closed for Halloween.
Haunted hayrides can operate with 50% capacity, with “the best practice to limit hayrides to members of the same household.”
Under the Phase 4 guidelines, capacity at attractions should not exceed 25%, online ticket orders are encouraged, and employees and customers must wear masks and social distance.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say