BELLWOOD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois State Police are asking the public’s help to find 69-year-old Angel Rivera-Maldonado, who was reported missing Monday.
Police say Rivera-Maldonado went missing about 6:30 p.m. from the 500 block of 46th Avenue in west suburban Bellwood.
Rivera-Maldonado has a condition which places him in danger, police said.
Police described Rivera-Maldonado as a 5-foot-3, 115-pound Hispanic man with gray hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans, a camouflage hat and black shoes with reflective tape when he went missing, police said.
Anyone with information about Rivera-Maldonado’s location is asked to call the Bellwood Police Department at 708-547-3500.
This is not the first time Rivera-Maldonado has been reported missing; he was found after going missing before on September 22nd.
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at home
- Teens arrested after log goes off cliff, kills photographer while taking senior pictures
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness