BELLWOOD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois State Police are asking the public’s help to find 69-year-old Angel Rivera-Maldonado, who was reported missing Monday.
Police say Rivera-Maldonado went missing about 6:30 p.m. from the 500 block of 46th Avenue in west suburban Bellwood.
Rivera-Maldonado has a condition which places him in danger, police said.
Police described Rivera-Maldonado as a 5-foot-3, 115-pound Hispanic man with gray hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans, a camouflage hat and black shoes with reflective tape when he went missing, police said.
Anyone with information about Rivera-Maldonado’s location is asked to call the Bellwood Police Department at 708-547-3500.
This is not the first time Rivera-Maldonado has been reported missing; he was found after going missing before on September 22nd.
- Winter Storm Watch Issued for Parts of the Stateline
- Blind, deaf poodle scooped up by hawk finds her way back home 28 hours later
- Loved ones say goodbye to Milwaukee family found dead after Amber Alert
- Local police warn about new phone scams
- Several local wrestlers leave Champaign as state champs