ROCK FALLS, Ill. (WTVO) — UPDATE: Illinois State Police say 72-year-old Robert McCombs has been found.
According to ISP, McCombs has a condition which places him in danger. He was last seen wearing camo ball cap with an American flag emblem, tan button up shirt, suspenders, shorts, and hiking boots. He was last seen at 08:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 27th, 2020 leaving a bar in the 100 block of West 2nd st, Rock Falls.
McCombs is described as being 5′ 6″ and weighs 185 pounds. Robert has grey hair and was last seen wearing a camo ball cap with an American flag emblem.
Any person with information regarding the whereabouts of McCombs is asked to contact the Rock Falls police department at 815-622-1140 or contact 9-1-1.
- Rockford police investigate overnight fatal shooting; one person dead
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night