OSWEGO, Ill. (WTVO) — UPDATE (1/8/20) — The Illinois State Police says 15-year-old Samantha Rosenwinkel has been located and returned to her family.
Rosenwinkel went missing on January 4th.
Police say Rosenwinkel has a condition which places her in danger.
She is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, weighing 154 pounds, with black hair. She was last seen wearing a white shawl, grey sweatpants, and black gym shoes.
Authorities say she was last seen at 703 Magnolia Court at 12:20 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1.
- LIVE: Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach