OSWEGO, Ill. (WTVO) — UPDATE (1/8/20) — The Illinois State Police says 15-year-old Samantha Rosenwinkel has been located and returned to her family.
Rosenwinkel went missing on January 4th.
Police say Rosenwinkel has a condition which places her in danger.
She is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, weighing 154 pounds, with black hair. She was last seen wearing a white shawl, grey sweatpants, and black gym shoes.
Authorities say she was last seen at 703 Magnolia Court at 12:20 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1.
- Aquin creates COVID games in replacement of Friday night Football
- IDPH reports 2,441 new cases of COVID-19, 25 more deaths
- Belvidere North runners Lenzen, Elder top finishers at Jefferson meet
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire