JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Janesville Police arrested a man accused of his 7th OWI.
The arrest was made Sunday, September 13th, near the intersection of Austin Road and West Court St.
Officers say 38-year-old Curt Baumer ran a stop sign and was struck by a car heading West on Court St.
According to police, Baumer failed field sobriety tests.
He was charged with Operating a Vehicle while Intoxicated.
No information has been released regarding if the driver of the other car was injured.
- Steve Freeman: Making people smile at Rockford Public Library for nearly 20 years
- Victoria’s Secret cancels annual fashion show
- Veterans group ensures elderly stateline vets remembered at Christmas
- Illinois Health Department says: Don’t take antibiotics for the flu
- Simone Biles, record-breaking gymnast, earns title of 2019 Female Olympic Athlete of the Year