JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Janesville Police arrested a man accused of his 7th OWI.
The arrest was made Sunday, September 13th, near the intersection of Austin Road and West Court St.
Officers say 38-year-old Curt Baumer ran a stop sign and was struck by a car heading West on Court St.
According to police, Baumer failed field sobriety tests.
He was charged with Operating a Vehicle while Intoxicated.
No information has been released regarding if the driver of the other car was injured.
- Protestors, police clash again at Rockford City Market
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Rockford
- One person shot at Rockford bar
- Winnebago Co. school administrators address back to school plans
- Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’