JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Janesville Police say they’ve arrested three teens for a home burglary this week after posting surveillance video on social media.
On December 10th, Police say a resident in the 1300 block of Sharon Street reported a door had been forced open and items had been stolen from within the home.
After posting surveillance video on Facebook, police say they received tips within 20 minutes, identifying the suspects.
19-year-old Reno Thom was arrested and charged with Burglary and Theft.
18-year-old Hunter Henkel was charged with Burglary, Theft and Criminal Damage to Property.
19-year-old Savannah Newland was charged with being Party to the Crimes of Burglary and Theft.
All three suspects are in custody at the Rock County Jail.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return