JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — 33-year-old Kaitlin Heinzen was arrested in a drug bust at a home on Chadswyck Drive in Janesville on Tuesday, according to the Rock County Sheriff’s Office.
Detectives executed a search warrant in the 4200 block of Chadswyck at 8:39 a.m. as part of an ongoing drug investigation, authorities said.
Heinzen was charged with Possession with Intent to Distribute (cocaine base), Possession of THC, Possession of Paraphernalia, Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Place, Child Neglect, and Possession of MDMA.
She was booked into the Rock County Jail and is expected to appear in court on February 5th, 2021.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant