ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Time is almost out for Rockford to land a grant that would bring a music concert series to the city.
The Levitt Foundation is awarding the winning city up to $25,000.
The deadline to vote for the Forest City is tomorrow, November 20th.
The 10 to 12 weeks of concerts would take place at Davis Park next summer.
There are 33 cities in the running.
Vote for Rockford at this link.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor