ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Time is almost out for Rockford to land a grant that would bring a music concert series to the city.
The Levitt Foundation is awarding the winning city up to $25,000.
The deadline to vote for the Forest City is tomorrow, November 20th.
The 10 to 12 weeks of concerts would take place at Davis Park next summer.
There are 33 cities in the running.
Vote for Rockford at this link.
- Sippin’ And Tippin’ With Susan Is February 11th And You Won’t Want To Miss It
- Super Bowl Picks With Scott Leber, Eyewitness News Sports Director
- You’ll Want To Check Out The New Discovery Town At The Discovery Center Museum
- Choice Furniture to shut down at CherryVale Mall
- An Evening Of Hope Telethon For The Rockford Rescue Mission Is Right Here On WTVO