ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Time is almost out for Rockford to land a grant that would bring a music concert series to the city.
The Levitt Foundation is awarding the winning city up to $25,000.
The deadline to vote for the Forest City is tomorrow, November 20th.
The 10 to 12 weeks of concerts would take place at Davis Park next summer.
There are 33 cities in the running.
Vote for Rockford at this link.
- Bears stay vigilant with COVID-19 protocols after the Titans have a few positive virus tests
- LIVE: Multiple crews respond, two in critical condition after home explosion on Rockford’s south side
- Scattered showers continue into Wednesday
- 9 charged after McCloskey confrontation won’t be prosecuted
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie